Whether it’s hate speech on the radio, fox news, or from the pulpit, words have consequences. We live in a society that is full of guns and it only takes one to listen, take what is said literally and act. What we have are American terrorists. We need to call the baby by it’s name. Stop, think and Read what Frank Schaeffer has to say after the murder of Dr. George Tiller. This has got to stop. The next time I walk into a business that has Fox news on the TV I am going to ask them to change the channel or I am going to tell them why I am taking my business elsewhere.
How I (and Other “Pro-Life” Leaders) Contributed to Dr. Tiller’s Murder
This an example of the strength of the internet in this year’s election. YES WE CAN! Each and every person can do SOMETHING to combat the lies in mainstream media. Hey women check out this site…here’s just a few facts I found on it…
Their Agenda Against Women
• McCain voted against The Equal Pay Bill for
Women. He said women ‘need education and
• Palin wants to outlaw abortion in every form,
including for victims of rape or incest.
• McCain voted against the family and medical
leave act, making it harder for women and men
to take time from work to care for loved ones.
• Palin cut special needs funding in Alaska by
62% yet claims to be a special needs advocate.
• Palin wants to teach creationism in the schools,
making it harder for our teachers to compete
with up-and-coming nations in science education.
• McCain opposed spending to prevent
unintended and teen pregnancies.
• Palin does not believe that humans contribute to
global warming and she wants to take the polar
bear off of the endangered species list so she
can drill for oil in Alaska.
• McCain opposed legislation requiring that
abstinence-only programs be medically accurate
and scientifically based.
• McCain’s health care plan will require that
benefits be taxed, the first time this would ever
happen in America’s history. This will make it
next to impossible to pay high medical bills with